Room for two, comfort for days. This reclining power sofa does the work for you as you sit back, relax and kick up your feet. It features a timeless two-over-two cushion design, wide track arms and irresistibly soft velvety blue upholstery. Contrast stitching and tufted details offer a modern look that is always in style. Geometric accent pillows add a splash of color.
- Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery with contrast stitching
- USB charging
- Accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Sofa
||2 Seat Reclining Power Sofa
|Item Color Key
||Paulestein Power Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||81''W x 41''D x 40''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.