Relax like never before. Stretch out on this power recliner with the look and feel of leather at a comfortably affordable faux leather price. Tufted cushions, roll arms and welting create a sophisticated presence and make a lasting impression. There's comfort from head to toe, thanks to the adjustable headrest, lumbar support and extended ottoman, while the zero gravity mechanism improves circulation and the zero wall design makes efficient use of space. When you're ready to be pampered, simply activate the heated seat and air massage at the touch of a button. Water-repellent and durable, this is the next generation of faux leather upholstery for everyday living.
- Touch motion power control with adjustable positions, massage function, heated seats and zero-draw USB charging
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Water repellent Next-Gen Durapella (polyester/polyurethane) upholstery
- Zero Draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Zero-gravity mechanism raises ottoman to improve circulation
- Zero Wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Zero Wall Power Recliner
|Item Color Key
||Next-Gen DuraPella Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Motion Recliners - Free Standing
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||32''W x 41''D x 41''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.