This sleek, ultra-modern power reclining loveseat has it all. With designer looks and head-to-toe comfort, it has the upscale look of leather at a scaled-down faux leather price. Its gray two-tone upholstery is more durable and water-repellent than regular leather, an added bonus for families with children or pets. Features including wireless and USB charging, an adjustable headrest and an extended "zero-gravity" ottoman for improved circulation make this the next generation of power recliners.
- Dual-sided recliner
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest, extended ottoman and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Zero-gravity mechanism allows optimum reclining comfort with infinite reclining positions at the touch of a button
- Easy View™ adjustable headrest puts your head and neck in optimum position for reading or watching TV even if you're fully reclined
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Wireless and USB charging
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Water-repellent polyester/polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery
- Center console with storage compartment and 2-stage cupholders that convert to a flat surface for coffee mugs
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Power Reclining Loveseat with Console
||PWR REC Loveseat/CON/ADJ HDRST
|Item Color Key
||Next-Gen DuraPella Power Reclining Loveseat with Console
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||75''W x 40''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.