: H319Group Name
: Cross Island - Medium BrownGroup Style
The richly detailed mission design of the "Cross Island" home office collection captures the beauty of rich country style with a versatility that enhances any home environment. The medium brown oak stained finish is beautifully accented by the mortise through ornamentation to create the rustic beauty of finely crafted mission styled furniture. With ample writing area and plenty of storage space, this desk offers a versatility that greatly enhances any home's decor. Accent your home's beauty with the rustic style of the "Cross Island" home office collection.
- Traditional mission styling with a medium brown oak stained finish
- Constructed with oak veneers and hardwood solids
- Desk hutch has closed storage
- Modular desk has laptop drawer w/ internet port and electrical outlet
- File cabinet drawer features full extension side mount roller glides
- Metal file holders are also a feature of the file cabinet
- Overlay blocks added to the posts to create a mortise through look of mission style furniture
- Pull-out keyboard tray is covered with black PVC for durability
- Adjustable shelves on bookcases.
- Made of veneers, wood and manmade wood
- 5 adjustable shleves
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Cross Island 75" Bookcase
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Shelves
||Home Office Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||34''W x 12''D x 75''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Bookcases / Curios / Cupboards / Armoires
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.